1. 2 church services where the congregation prayed for me! I am so extremely blessed to have such a wonderful, and supportive group of people in my church home.
2. Packing and unpacking and packing and unpacking and packing again!!!! You might ask why? In order to ensure that my suitcases don't weigh too much! It is amazing how much stuff adds up and weighs a lot!! I am thankful that my friends Jess and Matt loaned me their scale so that I can accurately weigh everything.
3. Getting my funds in order, Paying bills, etc......
4. Finishing my blog so that I can share with others what God is doing while I'm over there and then when I return.
5. Coordinate last minute details with the church in Lima
6. Woking on paperwork for work to get stuff finished here too!
Phew!!! That is a lot! I think that I will have more to do as the week progresses, but am confident it will all get done! Thanks for all of your continued prayers this week and in the upcoming weeks. They will be a great source of strength in my journey.